Thank you for choosing to help us by raising funds. Here’s what you need to do.

STEP ONE – THE START

  • Decide what to do.
  • Choose a title for your fundraising campaign.
  • Set your goal – the amount you want to raise.
  • Specify your currency.
  • Choose a few informal photos of yourself we can use.
  • Provide your contact details (name and email).
  • Write two short paragraphs we can use. Explain why you’re fundraising for Mukwashi, and why you’ve chosen your event.

Once we’ve received these details and your photos, we’ll create your personal page and send you the url/link for you to give to your family, friends and contacts.

STEP TWO – THE APPEAL

  • Spread the word.
  • Be the first to donate to your campaign (and be generous!).
  • Send the url/link to your relatives and friends — and ask them to give.
  • If you use social media, post the link (more than once).
  • Follow your campaign’s progress on your page.
  • Thank everyone who gives.
  • Make whatever arrangements you need for any event.
  • Keep spreading the word and the url/link.

STEP THREE – THE EVENT

  • Let us know as soon as possible how the event goes.
  • Send us some photos to put on your page.
  • Tell us when you want to increase your goal/target amount. Your page will stay ‘live’ for a few weeks after your event.

Step 4 – the impact

  • We’ll email personal thanks to everyone who gives to your campaign.
  • Unless someone chooses to give anonymously, all your donors’ names & gifts (and any messages to you) will appear on your page. We’ll remove their names and amounts at the end of the campaign.
  • We’ll use 98.5% of the funds you raise to provide free school places at Mukwashi for children living in disadvantage. (The other 1.5% will go on finance charges, foreign exchange fees and the cost of sending money to Zambia.)
  • We’ll keep you posted on what’s happening at the school.

Thank you for making a difference

To top
Step 1/2: Your campaign details
Leave this field blank
Choose file
Uploading… (0%)

Oops. A file with this name has already been uploaded.

Oops. This file type isn’t allowed.

Oops. This file size is too big.

0/4 Files uploaded

Explain why you’re fundraising for Mukwashi, and why you’ve chosen your event.